Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Watch I, Frankenstein Best Movies

I, FRANKENSTEIN is a modern-day epic: Frankenstein's creature, ADAM, has survived to present day due to a genetic quirk in his creation. Making his way to a dark, gothic metropolis, he finds himself caught in an all-out, centuries old war between two immortal clans. (c) Lionsgate Unrated
If You Like this movie you can streaming I, Frankenstein movie without downloading HERE
Movie Title : I, Frankenstein
Release Date : Sep 13, 2013 Wide
Genre Movie : Horror,Mystery & Suspense,Science Fiction & Fantasy
Mpaa Rating : Unrated
Actors :Aaron Eckhart,Bill Nighy,Yvonne Strahovski,Miranda Otto,Jai Courtney,Socratis Otto


I,


Visitor Ranting & Critics For I, Frankenstein

User Ranting Movie I, Frankenstein :
User Count Like for I, Frankenstein : 2,190
Critics Ranting For I, Frankenstein :
Critics Percentage For I, Frankenstein : %

Trailer For I, Frankenstein

TagLine I, Frankenstein The man who made a monster.
Review For Movie I, Frankenstein

Movie Images I, Frankenstein
alt=Watch alt=Watch

Movie Overview For I, Frankenstein

Henry Frankenstein is a doctor who is trying to discover a way to make the dead walk. He succeeds and creates a monster that has to deal with living again.

alt=Watch

TagLine I, Frankenstein The man who made a monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment