Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Watch Ah! My Goddess - The Movie Best Movies

This feature-length sequel to the acclaimed animé series Aa! Megamisama! takes place two years after the conclusion of the original story. The goddess Belldandy is still in love with science student Keiichi, and all seems well in the world. But there's trouble looming on the horizon -- Celestin, who mentored Belldandy, went mad and tried to destroy the goddess network. Celestin's chicanery resulted in a long stay in prison, but now he's back, and has decided to spoil Belldandy's apparently perfect life by wiping out all of her memories of Keiichi. Can Belldandy still love a man she no longer knows anything about, or will her pure heart help her save the day? Ah! My Goddess: The Movie was released in North America in two forms -- an English-dubbed version, and another edition in the original Japanese with English subtitles. ~ Mark Deming, Rovi
If You Like this movie you can streaming Ah! My Goddess - The Movie movie without downloading HERE
Movie Title : Ah! My Goddess - The Movie
Release Date : Dec 31, 2000 Wide
Genre Movie :Animation,Anime & Manga,Art House & International,Science Fiction & Fantasy,Comedy
Mpaa Rating : Unrated
Actors :Aya Hisakawa,Bridget Hoffman,David Lucas,Kikuko Inoue,Mary Elizabeth McGlynn,Masami Kikuchi,Melissa Charles,Melissa Williamson,Ruby Marlowe,Tony Oliver,Yumi Tôma


Ah!


Visitor Ranting & Critics For Ah! My Goddess - The Movie

User Ranting Movie Ah! My Goddess - The Movie : 3.8
User Count Like for Ah! My Goddess - The Movie : 10,564
Critics Ranting For Ah! My Goddess - The Movie :
Critics Percentage For Ah! My Goddess - The Movie : 1 %

Trailer For Ah! My Goddess - The Movie

TagLine Ah! My Goddess - The Movie
Review For Movie Ah! My Goddess - The Movie

Movie Images Ah! My Goddess - The Movie
alt=Watch alt=Watch

Movie Overview For Ah! My Goddess - The Movie

It has been three spring-times since Belldandy came to Earth to grant Keiichi one wish. Things seem to be fine with them while living in the temple with Belldandy's sisters Urd and Skuld, but little do they know that a fallen god from Belldandy's past has escaped from his lunar prison. He has plans for everyone which do not include what the goddess and her human lover wanted for themselves.

alt=Watch

TagLine Ah! My Goddess - The Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment